[Pdx-pm] Making web pages that display "working on your request"

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Jul 30 17:33:39 PDT 2007

>>>>> "Kevin" == Kevin Scaldeferri <kevin at scaldeferri.com> writes:

Kevin> Do people have recommendations on where to go to learn how to produce
Kevin> effects like this?  Of course, I'd like that perfect combination of
Kevin> practical and theoretical exposition which will provide excellent
Kevin> working examples of similar effects, plus enough understanding to
Kevin> modify them effectively.  But, I'm willing to go to a couple
Kevin> different sources to piece it all together.

You can avoid all javascript entirely and go old-school:

<http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/LinuxMag/col39.html>