[Pdx-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] Where have all the young hackers gone?

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:01:48 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I would like to get Edgar some answers, but I'm terrible at judging age
and have no clue about the CS programs at the local universities.
Anybody have some info on that?

If I had to guess, I would say nobody who attends the meetings is under
25.  If I'm wrong and you've attended meetings, but want to maintain
the allusion, e-mail me directly :-)

Thanks,
Eric