[Pdx-pm] PostgreSQL Day - July 22, 2007

Selena Deckelmann sdeckelmann at chrisking.com
Thu Jul 12 14:40:05 PDT 2007

PDXPUG is organizing a day of PostgreSQL talks, followed by a party
sponsored by Command Prompt, Inc.

We're now trying to figure out how many people to expect.  We have a
room at the Convention Center (through the generosity of O'Reilly),
and at least five talks. Attendance is free, but if you're feeling
generous, the PostgreSQL Fund has asked for $20 donations.

I'm leveraging Audrey's wiki site to gather "registrations" a la

Also, if you have any suggestions or have something specific you'd
like to hear about, let me know.

-selena, your friendly PDXPUG organizer