[Pdx-pm] The Perl 5 Wiki

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Mon Jul 9 06:55:12 PDT 2007

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> Andy> A distraction from what?
> The ones already established.  If they didn't get critical mass, it's more
> useful to keep pointing at them until they do than to set up Yet Another Try.
>
> A wiki is successful when it has a critical mass of eyeballs.

A relevant question at this point, is a wiki (needed|beneficial) at all.
If, Randal, you agree that it is which one(s) are your eyeballs supporting?
(All, sorry about the rhetorical question.)
Your post about the recent changes rate suggests you are not very
interested in any form of Perl wiki.

Schwern demonstrably believes one is (needed|beneficial).  Implicitly
he also believes the one he set up has something better to offer
than the others.  Perhaps something just as simple as being in the
perlfoundation.org web space, nice address that.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity