[Pdx-pm] The Perl 5 Wiki

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Jul 8 19:42:24 PDT 2007

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

Randal> I realize that everyone is free to start whatever wiki they want, but given
Randal> that none of the Australian Wiki, the Wikibooks Wiki, and the Wikia wiki
Randal> have gathered a critical mass of support, do you expect this one
Randal> to be more succcessful, and if so, why?

Ooh. I take that back.  perl.net.au has had 15 changes in the past 7 days.
This far exceeds the other two.  Sorry for not checking first.