[Pdx-pm] Recommendations for memory leak checking?

Kevin Scaldeferri kevin at scaldeferri.com
Tue Jul 3 11:47:22 PDT 2007

Does anyone have a memory leak checking module they particularly
recommend at the moment?  My required usage demands something that
doesn't require that I modify my code at all.  I want to be able to
just load the module from the commandline when running unit tests.
So, just like you can run Devel::Cover on your unit tests like:

HARNESS_PERL_SWITCHES="-MDevel::Cover" make test

I would like to do the same to check for memory leaks.

Thanks for any suggestions.

-kevin