[Pdx-pm] February meeting reschedule? (what February meeting!?)

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:36:00 PST 2007

# from Michael G Schwern
# on Tuesday 23 January 2007 02:49 pm:

>OTOH, those who celebrate February 14th as Singles Awareness Day might
> be quite happy to do something that doesn't involve hearts and roses
> and sappy cards.
>
>So, leave it on the 14th or move it to another day?  Who's willing to
> show up on the 14th?

Hmm, given that we currently don't have a topic, the non-single members
are going to have a hard time making an excuse for not having
reservations at restaurantX on the one night of the year when you have
to call 10 months in advance.

First Wednesday (Feb 7th)?

Can anybody come up with a topic before then?

How about an anatomy lab on PAR::Packer/Module::ScanDeps guts?

--Eric
--
So malloc calls a timeout and starts rummaging around the free chain,
sorting things out, and merging adjacent small free blocks into larger