[Pdx-pm] s/hack/slack/

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 18:29:48 PST 2007

# from alan
# on Thursday 15 February 2007 04:37 pm:

>On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, chromatic wrote:
>> On Thursday 15 February 2007 16:23, Eric Wilhelm wrote:
>>> I know I mentioned a hack night last week, but I don't have it in
>>> me today.  I, of course, cannot impede the will of the ambitious,
>>> but alas I will not be among you.  If hacking occurs, please inform
>>> us as to the progress.
>>
>> It's still at your house though, right?
>
>Eric's house at 2am.  Bring lots of friends.

Right.  I'll be up, but maybe you should hit my cell before you come
over.

Actually, I had mentioned doing a meetup at Jax or thereabouts (though I
keep forgetting that Thurs. is jazz^Wnoise night there.)

I haven't gotten the boxen setup for it yet, but when I do, I'll also
try to stock up on tables and booze so it all goes better.

I think we could still do with a detached plan/hack session to get some
of the tools and utilities straight.  The lucky lab was a bit difficult
for the last one.  I think Paddy's would work fine, or maybe Urban
Grind (though a single screaming child in a concrete box can easily
exceed my noise-while-programming threshold.)

--Eric
--
"...our schools have been scientifically designed to
prevent overeducation from happening."