[Pdx-pm] Fwd: UG News--February is Web Design and Development Month at O'Reilly

The Dread Parrot scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 13:52:16 PST 2007

----------  Forwarded Message:  ----------

Subject: UG News--February is Web Design and Development Month at
O'Reilly
Date: Wednesday 07 February 2007 11:56 am
From: "Marsee Henon" <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: ewilhelm at cpan.org

Hi,

Can you share the following with your members if you think they
might be interested?

It's Web Design and Development Month here at O'Reilly and we just put
together a special resource page dedicated to web development
 essentials including books, PDF Short Cuts, articles, and author
 events:
http://www.oreilly.com/go/webdev

Don't forget your members can receive 35% off any of these titles when
they use discount code DSUG on our site. There's also free ground
shipping in the US on orders over $29.95.

Happy FebWeb,

Marsee

O'Reilly
1005 Gravenstein Highway North