[Pdx-pm] Feb 6th social at Paddy's with Richard Dice

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:54:35 PST 2007

# from Selena Deckelmann
# on Monday 05 February 2007 08:38 am:

>Paddy's is right on the Max downtown and has excellent bar food and a
>   fantastic collection of scotch.  They have nice big booths, so I
> find that it's a great place to go and talk.

Yes, the "wall of booze" is definitely a plus.

Let's say "Paddy's at 7pm on Tuesday" (tomorrow.)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Paddy%27s+Portland+OR&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=45.523608,-122.674499&spn=0.020025,0.027809&om=1&iwloc=A

IIRC, it's two blocks East and one block South of the first Max stop
after it turns west toward Pioneer Square.

See you there!

--Eric
--
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it."