[Pdx-pm] Feb 6th social at Paddy's with Richard Dice

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:54:35 PST 2007

# from Selena Deckelmann
# on Monday 05 February 2007 08:38 am:

>Paddy's is right on the Max downtown and has excellent bar food and a
>   fantastic collection of scotch.  They have nice big booths, so I
> find that it's a great place to go and talk.

Yes, the "wall of booze" is definitely a plus.

Let's say "Paddy's at 7pm on Tuesday" (tomorrow.)

IIRC, it's two blocks East and one block South of the first Max stop
after it turns west toward Pioneer Square.

See you there!

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it."
--Donald Knuth