[Pdx-pm] Grand Unified PDX Programming Group Calendar?

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:21:33 PST 2007

# from Audrey Eschright
# on Saturday 08 December 2007 13:42:

>I think import/export are important, too, so we can grab
>updates directly from groups that publish their own calendar already,
>   and allow others to pull event info from the central calendar onto
> their own site.

And a client-side API (or at least a well-defined RESTful interface)
please.  All the AJAX in the world doesn't help much when you're
tediously copying and pasting from a browser to another browser.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man
depends on the unreasonable man.
--George Bernard Shaw