[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Parrot 0.4.15 "Augean Stable" released!

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 16:07:14 PDT 2007

And now it is new news.

Anybody interested in a parrot-related session?  Since we have no
speaker for next month, maybe we just open the code and start reading?

On a related note, there are rumors that some people might get together
somewhere on the west side and hack on the test suite to enable some
TAP::Parser goodness.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll put
you in the loop (when the loop forms.)

--Eric