[Pdx-pm] "Seems perfectly sensible to me" (was Re: Making web pages that display "working on your request")

Jeff Lavallee jeff at zeroclue.com
Thu Aug 2 19:03:47 PDT 2007

benh wrote:
> So my proposal for this is simple... keep the user in mind. The more
> communication with them thru any channel is going to make for a better
> solution to the issue your solving.

Amen!  This is something that's often overlooked, and that most agile
development methodologies seem to have realized needs to be addressed.
There's nothing worse than going through a long development cycle only
to discover that the solution isn't quite what the users wanted, and
addressing their complains is a lot harder than it would have been
earlier on.