[Pdx-pm] next meeting 1 week from today!

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:44:18 PDT 2007

# from Kevin Scaldeferri
# on Wednesday 01 August 2007 04:40 pm:

>I'm happy to talk about what I thought was cool
>at the conference, as long as I don't have to make slides.

Got it.  Anyone who needs slides made, please contact Kevin ;-)

Typically we don't need slides for this sort of thing.  (Hey, slides
aren't really required for regular presentations either, we just
haven't found anybody brave enough to do it with the lights on.)

--Eric
--
The only thing that could save UNIX at this late date would be a new $30
shareware version that runs on an unexpanded Commodore 64.