[Pdx-pm] ... and "what's next?"

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 18:23:16 PDT 2006

Yeah, me again,

So, who wants to give a presentation this month?  Will it be you, you,
or ... you?

If you're not sure whether you can pull off a presentation, try me.
I'll help you work on the material, whatever.

If you thought "I could give a presentation on ___, but nah, that
wouldn't be cool enough.", try me.

If you really don't want to give a presentation, but would like to see a
presentation about X or Y, put it on the wiki:

  http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?MeetingWishlist

If you have something to say but it might only take a 20 minutes, let me
know.  There's probably someone with a related or more/less advanced
tidbit that would cover the other half.

I'm flexible, but right now I'm grabbing at bendy straws.  Help me out
here.

If nobody has anything by the end of this week, I'll be forced to cook
up something silly involving circus clowns (and now that I mentioned
it, I'll get dared to actually do it, right?)  Okay, settle down now.
Don't make me think up more idle threats.

--Eric
--
Moving pianos is dangerous.
Moving pianos are dangerous.