[Pdx-pm] Read only?

Kris Bosland krisb at ring.org
Sun Sep 17 15:11:30 PDT 2006

	Yes, works on '-e' and on the debug command line, but not in my
wacky eval context.  I just had a thought: deparse!  How do I compile and
then deparse an eval string?

Softtable = table of 'soft' bins, vs 'hard' bins.
Hard bins are physical slots the part handling robot can place a part
after it is tested, soft bins can have more detail ince they don't have a
physical meaning (there are less than 10 hard bins, and there can be as
many as hundreds of soft bins).

Thanks.

-Kris