[Pdx-pm] MAC questions

Kris Bosland krisb at ring.org
Fri Sep 8 13:41:23 PDT 2006

	Since there seems like lots of MAC users on the list...

I am looking at getting MAC mini's for my kids.  I expect they will be
less virus-prone than windows computers and I like that the mini is small,
quiet, portable, and stylish (I haven't decided if I will put them in the
kids room or the livingroom/library).

Does anyone have any reccomendations for educational software, or other
dos/don'ts for kids on a MAC?  I presume I can give them accounts and keep
root for myself.  Has anyone tried out Firefox or Camino?

Thanks.

-Kris