[Pdx-pm] 2006 shirt -- call for designs

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat May 20 11:42:44 PDT 2006

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 06:55:37PM -0700, Eric Wilhelm wrote:

> If we want to get shirts done before oscon, we'll need to vote at the
> June meeting.  That leaves just under 4 weeks for design proposals.

I'm not an artist, and don't know whether it is artistically feasable,
but I have this mental image of the standard Portland city shot -
looking east through a gap in the buildings at Mt. Hood - with Mt.
Hood replaced by a camel's hump and a camel's head to the right of it.

I cobbled up something cheesy and quick, suitable for inspiration
though not the actual image needed:

http://www.keithl.com/KHLperl0.jpg

Any artists want to take a whack at re-proportioning and changing
perspective and making a two-color drawing out of it?

Keith