[Pdx-pm] April Meeting -- .ogg

dhmedley@aol.com dhmedley at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 08:48:40 PST 2006

>It is somewhat ironic that you would ask for Ogg format and then
>suggest NetMeeting. You do mean GnomeMeeting, right? :)

I am officially a technology agnostic -- term comes from my previous
employer
QLogic -- I don't care and do use both Win32/64 and just about any *nix.
This machine is a WinXP laptop with Virtual PC & VMWare loaded, and
virtualizing
Slackware, Gentoo, and FC5.   Bring whatever on.

Do we take a collection for the camera ? -- Tell me who the treasurer
is and I'd
kick in something reasonable.

My preferred attendance would be in one of the local Hillsboro
Starbucks with a
good gooey solution of (mostly) caffeine ...  Free Geek is just too far.

Dennis H. Medley
Cymberlaen Software
DHMedley at aol.com