[Pdx-pm] Social meeting for Powell's event this saturday

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 14:15:22 PST 2006

# from alan
# on Wednesday 22 March 2006 01:52 pm:

>>> Keith> The thought of Randal showing up at Powells in a grass
>>> skirt, and Keith> doing a Karaoke version of Perl-y Shells, makes
>>> my brain clench.
>>> It'd be a safe bet that this will not happen any time soon.
>> How about in a sarong and a Hawaiian shirt?
>> Michael 'have sarong from travel' R
>"The sarong has ended, but the malady lingers on..."

If I've parsed this correctly, the answer is 42?

At 4:20 we'll all walk 42 steps north and have a social meeting there?

Sounds like it might be a safe bet that something ad-hoc, social, and
meetish will happen before and/or after the party.

Issues of control, repair, improvement, cost, or just plain
understandability all come down strongly in favor of open source
solutions to complex problems of any sort.
--Robert G. Brown