[Pdx-pm] Social meeting for Powell's event this saturday

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 22:23:20 PST 2006

# from Josh Heumann
# on Tuesday 21 March 2006 09:53 pm:

>I haven't gotten any word on this.  Does this mean no one is
> interested, or does the camel have your tongue?

I'll take door no. 3, Bob.  When is the book party?  What is the
protocol for geeks meeting in a dark bar on a (rainish?) spring
afternoon?  Where's the part where Powell's buys beer?

4pm?  R&R?  LL?  I have no idea how long Perl in the Pearl lasts and I'm
still clueless as to what's the party (or is that the 1pm thing?)  The
gogopuffs.com site doesn't have much info either.

--Eric

--
"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so
ingenious."