[Pdx-pm] [contract] Seeking bids

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Mon Mar 20 10:54:12 PST 2006

----- Forwarded message from freyley at freegeek.org -----

Folks,

I'm looking for skilled programmer contractors who'd be interested in
submitting a bid on a perl project, timeline from 1-3 months long,
expected start within the next month.

The project is to add a large featureset to an existing application. All
code will be GPL'd, either by the maintainers of that application if
they approve of it or by us if they don't. Code samples will be
requested so as to ascertain the likelihood of acceptance by the project
(we don't want t have to maintain it ourselves). Code that is heavily
object oriented and has tests is the likeliest to win approval.

Expected skills: perl, javascript, html, css, humor.

Please respond directly to me for more information, as I'm not on this
list.

Thanks,

Jeff
freyley at freegeek.org