[Pdx-pm] T-Shirts

Ovid publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 02:13:34 PDT 2006

The two designs might infringe on the O'Reilly trademark, but have we thought about asking permission?  They've been liberal with its use in the past, so they might just agree.

Cheers,
Ovid

PS:  I still need someone to take over management of the mailing list.

-- If this message is a response to a question on a mailing list, please send follow up questions to the list.

Web Programming with Perl -- http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/cgi_course/