[Pdx-pm] Audrey Tang Sat Jun 24th

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 18:37:05 PDT 2006

Mongers,

As I mentioned at this week's meeting, Audrey Tang (formerly Autrijus)
of Pugs fame will be in Portland this month.

She has agreed to speak to us on the 24th at 7pm.

This will be at free-geek

>From Audrey:  "I can talk about Pugs/Perl6 _and_ Jifty, but please ask
the mongers to pick a priority in case that I got too exhausted to do
both
talks. :-)"

Which topic would you all like to hear first?  Vote via mail (on or
off list.)  Don't be shy.

So, there's the announcement.  Tell your friends.  Tell your boss.
Cancel your anniversary dinner, etc.

If someone could also please wiki this on the home page, I won't be
able to get to it until Mon.

Anyone feel like pinning-up posters?

--Eric
--