[Pdx-pm] Text based GUI

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Jun 14 08:16:52 PDT 2006

I'm working on an application that would benefit from a Text-GUI ( TUI? ).

I looked at Term::TUI but it is not what I want -- too command line
oriented.  I've looked at Newt and Term::Newt but they won't install on
a Fedora Core 4 system and since they are rather old I don't know if I'm
up to fixing them to work with a modern distribution.

Is there any other modules that would provide this functionality?

Perhaps someone has hacked Newt/Term::Newt into submission?

Google and CPAN searches have only found these so maybe a better set of
search terms would help.  Ideas?

TIA,
Rod