[Pdx-pm] PostgreSQL Users Group Meeting TODAY! 7pm

Selena Deckelmann selena at chrisking.com
Wed Jul 19 11:25:51 PDT 2006

Today's the day!  See you tonight!

presented by David Wheeler, Kineticode
July 19, 2006 - 7pm
Location: FreeGeek
1731 SE 10th Ave, 97214

* OSCON Meetup?
* Propaganda for OSCON
* Meeting Day change
* David's presentation

Thank you David for offering to give a talk!  After the presentation, I
invite you all over to the Lucky Lab (within walking distance).  The
Tour de France party is at the NW Lucky Lab location this year, so I
think the bar will be less crowded.

I've put up details about the meeting, and republished David's
introduction on the pdxpug blog -- http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx/

Sorry if this is too many reminders for some of you... We've found over
on the Perl mailing list that more messages help get more people to the