[Pdx-pm] module list, id list

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 21:21:57 PDT 2006

# from David Wheeler
# on Saturday 01 July 2006 07:46 pm:

>Is OVID still considered to be a PDX.pmer?
>
>Sorry Ovid. :-)

Just to be clear.  You can be part of the shirt if you don't live here.

But, for purposes of bragging about which modules were born in Portland,
it's only fair to remove the alumni from the ID list after they've
left.

So, here's the run-down.  Any of which can be changed on request.

1.  The modules that were in the list stay in the list.
2.  The ID list should be kept current.
3.  Each year, we'll generate the list of new modules from the ID list.

In Ovid's case (recently departed alumnus), his modules from the past
year still count.  What he wants us to do next year is up to him, but
the default is to remove him from the main ID list.  So, his next
project won't be on next year's list unless he asks us to keep him on
the ID list.

Sound fair?

We should probably keep a table on the kwiki or something.  Chasing down
pause ID's from a dozen variations on name and email is hard.

--Eric
--
Atavism  n:  The recurrence of any peculiarity or disease of an ancestor
in a subsequent generation, usually due to genetic recombination.