[Pdx-pm] OSCON Proposal Cram Session

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 09:43:36 PST 2006

# from Michael G Schwern
# on Saturday 11 February 2006 11:50 pm:

>Urban Grind - Pearl

I have an insatiable curiosity about all things coffee, tea, and bugs
bunny.  And then there's oscon, where I hope to present a session on
bugs bunny's morphine addiction's ramifications on modern film, rocket
science, and programming language interpreters with powerful runtimes.
That, or something more useful with fewer ifications.

I'll be there at 2pm.

--Eric
--
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a
desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.