[Pdx-pm] Nuby on Nails

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 21:23:33 PST 2006

# from Joshua Keroes
# on Thursday 14 December 2006 04:05 pm:

>Brian: I think the droids you're looking for are over at
> http://pdxruby.org

No, no.  We are in fact the droids you're looking for.  I don't think
anyone here uses the stock rails distribution though.  We tend more to
use the very heavily patched, speed-enhanced, developer-friendly
version from http://jifty.org/.

Shhh.  Don't anybody tell him it's not ruby until we've got him
hooked ;-)

In any case Brian, feel free to stick around.  We have all of our
meetings at martini bars.  Gabrielle will update the wiki with
information on January's meeting as it becomes available.

--Eric
--
Speak softly and carry a big carrot.