[Pdx-pm] MacHeist

Michael G Schwern schwern at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 14:52:50 PST 2006

Last night I mentioned http://macheist.com as selling $300 worth of good Mac apps for $50 plus giving 25% to charity.  Randal said the developers of the apps they're reselling are unhappy about this as MacHeist only paid for bulk licensing possibly without letting them know what they intended to do.  So far I haven't found anything to confirm this.  It doesn't smell right either, for most small software vendors obscurity is much worse than potential lost sales.

Randal, got some backup?