[Pdx-pm] Meeting Tomorrow -- SVK with Michael Schwern

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Tue Dec 12 15:23:34 PST 2006

For those of you who haven't heard:

In the great tradition for PDX.pm leaders of stepping down and then
leaving the country, I am leaving the country.

Amy and I are moving to Australia.  I'll be working with Skud in
Melbourne, AU for realestate.com.au.  My move date is up in the air at
the moment, but it's likely that this will be my last PDX.pm meeting.

I'll be available after the meeting to shake babies, drink, and
generally make a fool of myself one last time before I go.

<quote who='Seven till Seven' when='Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 02:23:15PM -0800'>