[Pdx-pm] Know of any object oriented perl training?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Aug 22 12:15:47 PDT 2006

Ovid> ----- Original Message ----
Ovid> From: Ovid <publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com>

>> I strongly suspect that Stonehenge is a good choice because
>> the programmers involved seem to know both.

Ovid> As was pointed out to me off list, "*seem* to know both" might sound
Ovid> like a backhanded compliment.  Just to clarify, the guys are Stonehenge
Ovid> *do* know OO programming in addition to Perl's OO syntax.

Then again, does it matter if we *really* know, as long as we can act *as if*
we know in a way that is still effective? :)