[Pdx-pm] podcasts of last weeks event "OSCON Reflections", plus bonus "Open Source in Venezuela" from OSCON

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:51:55 PDT 2006

Hi there,

I posted the podcast from last week where people discussed their
reflections on OSCON.  I also did another podcast from OSCON that was
*really* interesting.  Technically it was not inside the convention
center, but the guys who did it made an abridged talk at OSCON, and
apparently the one I captured was much better since there were no time
constraints.  If you are interested in learning how proprietary
software issues (read:  Microsoft) can exacerbate an oil crisis,
listen to this one.  Super fascinating.

PDX.pm OSCON Reflections
http://podasp.com:8000/P/PD/PDX.pm/961.mp3.m3u
http://pdxpm.podasp.com/rss/meetings.xml

Venezuela and Open Source
http://podasp.com:8000/l/li/libertyhall/898.mp3.m3u
http://libertyhall.podasp.com/rss/libhall.xml

If you have strong feelings about Venezuela and Hugo Chavez, make sure
you watch "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" on Google Video
first.  This was done by an Irish film crew and the footage is,
without hyperbole, nothing short of amazing.

Chris