[Pdx-pm] hackfest?

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 10:15:52 PDT 2006

# from Eric Wilhelm on Thursday 10 August 2006 10:28 am:
>We're now taking suggestions on times and places for the hackfests.

...the deafening silence suggests that if anything, it might just be a
coffee fest and possibly an informal Moose clinic.

>    * Moose::Classless
(as in:
http://search.cpan.org/~kane/Object-Accessor-0.21/lib/Object/Accessor.pm
)
>    * Inline::Smalltalk
(what? no takers?)

Ok, seriously now.  I'll have more time to assemble a proper hackfest in
September, and if I'm going to that trouble, we're going to get
something done :-)
>    * freepan
  http://scratchcomputing.com/developers/svn4cpan/

--Eric
--
The opinions expressed in this e-mail were randomly generated by
the computer and do not necessarily reflect the views of its owner.