[Pdx-pm] Future of podcasting is TBD

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 22:17:55 PDT 2006

Thanks to all who have offered to contribute.  I think there were $40
or so in online offers, and I got $45 today at the meeting.  You all
rock.  If you do still care to contribute, please put the money into
my PayPal account:  xrdawson at gmail.com.  The microphone cost $80 (from
Fry's, though I promise never to purchase from there again, thank
you), so if everyone who offered completes their pledge we will have
covered the cost of the new microphone.

I mentioned in the meeting that if we get more than $80 in total I
will either offer to refund the money, or we could consider putting it
to another microphone for use at another community group.  There are
several I have been in contact with who might be interested, so if I
find myself sitting on a big pile of money like Scrooge McDuck, you
will hear from me again with a proposal there.

Again, thanks to everyone who contributed.  It really made me feel
happy to be a part of this group!

Chris