[Pdx-pm] innotech attendance recommended

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:00:57 PDT 2006

Does anyone know how to use the schedule on this page?

http://pdx.innotechconference.com/Event/tracks.php?date=April+20&time=&x=13&y=11

If I choose a track, it always automatically goes to Apr. 19th.  If I select
Apr 20th, I see that nothing changes.  If I hit "go" with it set to the
20th, the schedule appears to be completely the same.  Are the sessions
exactly the same today as yesterday?  Also, if I go to the schedule (with IE
instead of Firefox), it seems to auto-select the 20th, but then clicking on
any of the events for more information shows that they are on the 19th, at
least the "Resources for Startups."

Any clues?  Anyone have a link to the true schedule for today?

Chris