[Pdx-pm] O'Reilly Open Source Convention "Locals Only" UG Discount

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Wed Apr 19 15:19:31 PDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com> -----

Hi--

The O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON) is returning to Portland,
Oregon. Once again we're offering a special discount to the locals--
User Group members in Oregon and Washington.

With this "locals only" discount, your members get 20% off of OSCON
registration. Anyone who registers by June 5 gets a double
discount--20% off of the early registration price. After the June 5,
your members receive 20% off the regular conference pricing.

Use code os06pusg when you register online:
To register, go to:
<http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/46/register.html>

O'Reilly Open Source Convention
Oregon Convention Center
777 N. E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Portland,  Oregon  97212
July 24-28, 2006
http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

We also need help getting the OSCON wiki and Platial map up to speed.

Now is your chance to share your local hangouts & advice with other
OSCON attendees.

OSCON 2006 Wiki
http://wiki.oreillynet.com/oscon2006/

OSCON 2006 Platial Map