[Pdx-pm] April Meeting

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Thu Apr 13 14:41:51 PDT 2006

chromatic wrote:
> On Thursday 13 April 2006 14:02, Bryce Harrington wrote:
>> For this, have you considered offering friendly code reviews?
>
> That idea has come up before.  I think it's still a good one, though other
> people have pointed out that the idea of having your own code reviewed in
> public is a little bit intimidating

I'll bite.  If people are interested we could review the FUT code at a meeting -
and I'll either concurrently or as a followup present on, choose as many as
appropriate:

  enduring
  surviving
  enjoying
  benefiting

being the subject of a code review.

Disclaimer:  I have a fine arts degree which gave me lots of exposure to having my
work reviewed by other people.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity