[Pdx-pm] April Meeting

Bryce Harrington bryce at osdl.org
Thu Apr 13 14:02:20 PDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 12:04:34PM -0700, Joshua Keroes wrote:

> On Apr 12, 2006, at 11:30 PM, Josh Heumann wrote:
> > - We need to encourage more beginners, or at least reach out to those
> >   who are beginning to use perl.

For this, have you considered offering friendly code reviews?  I would
imagine having review and feedback could be very valuable.  Sort of like
a fiction writer's group.

Anyway, it seems like one strength of the PDX-pm group is that it's a
congregation of Perl talent, with an interest in helping spread Perl
skill, so I'd imagine it could be good at this.

Plus, it might help improve the quality of Perl modules coming out of
our city.  ;-)

Bryce