[Pdx-pm] 3rd Hungarian Perl Workshop - 22 October 2005 - Call For Papers

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Thu Sep 15 09:43:20 PDT 2005

Anyone want to go to Hungary?

----- Forwarded message from G?bor Szab? <szabgab at gmail.com> -----

From: G?bor Szab? <szabgab at gmail.com>
To: Perl Monger Group coordinators <pm_groups at pm.org>

Please forward this to local PM mailing lists where you think people might
be interested to come over to our workshop.

The Third Hungarian Perl Mini Workshop will be held on 22nd October, 2005.
This is a one day/one track workshop.
Talks will be given in either Hungarian or English.

We are planning to use some online registration form but the time is very
short till the  workshop. So if you are planning to attend and would like to
give a talk, it would be good to send a note to
Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> with the usual information:
- title
- abstract
- length of the talk in minutes
- short bio of yourself

Time is limited as there are only 5 weeks till the workshop.

More details will be available on
http://www.perl.org.hu/english/

Gabor Szabo
Request pm.org Technical Support via support at pm.org