[Pdx-pm] MacOS Apache and mod_perl

Bruce J Keeler bruce at drangle.com
Sun Oct 30 11:56:56 PST 2005

I'm a proud new Powerbook owner, but very new to MacOS.  I want to get a
good Apache/perl/mod_perl setup going, and since I see so many of you at
the meetings proudly sporting those titanium beauties, I figured I'd ask
a few questions.

It seems there are a few options out there: the apache that comes with
MacOS, the one in fink, the one from DarwinPorts, or build it from
scratch.  Probably the same set of options for Perl too.

Which do you recommend?  Why?  Any pitfalls I should know about?

Thanks.