[Pdx-pm] PLUG Advanced Topics Request for Speakers

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Tue Oct 25 23:36:43 PDT 2005

The Portland Linux/Unix Group Advanced Topics is looking for speakers.
We have our meetings every third Wednesday of the month downtown at Jax
Restaurant at 7pm. We are looking for speakers who can speak on topics a
bit more advanced than what you get at the usual user group meeting.

Anyone who is interested can drop me an e-mail with which meeting you
are available for and the topic you want to speak on.

Thanks!