[Pdx-pm] powerbook power cable

Joshua Keroes jkeroes at eli.net
Tue Oct 25 11:25:14 PDT 2005

On Oct 25, 2005, at 11:20 AM, Chris Dawson wrote:
> My G4 powerbook powercable has failed.  The cable states it outputs
> 24.5V.  Is anyone working at a coffee shop or otherwise in the
> vicinity
> of SE 30th & Hawthorne with an identical cable that I could use for 20
> minutes?

I have a spare at my house, which is in SW PDX, about a 10 minute
drive south down I5. You're welcome to borrow it for a few days until
you get your replacement.

Call me, and I'll give you directions. 503 805 7770.

Joshua Keroes <jkeroes at eli.net>
Sr. Software Engineer, Citizens Electric Frontier, Inc.