[Pdx-pm] reverse engineer(?) perl modules

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Oct 18 05:25:47 PDT 2005

Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> I just started a new job and I'm trying to get a handle on one of the
> _rather_ complex web based applications.  Lots of modules that have
> grown and changed over the years and some of the old stuff wasn't well
> documented.   Plus lots of new stuff added ( with better documentation.)
>
> So I'm wondering if there are any tools to diagram all the relations
> and/or calls that are made by looking at the modules and the cgi scripts
> that call them.

I am sorry for not reply sooner to the suggestions.  Seems I was
learning the system!  It is complex and even the main programmer shakes
his head when we bump into that complexity.
    The end of this month I'll be able to put more time into this and
look forward trying the different optins you all suggested.

Thanks for the great support.

Rod