[Pdx-pm] December Meeting

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 16:23:37 PST 2005

# from Ovid
# on Wednesday 30 November 2005 04:16 pm:

>>I'll ask if anyone has any
>>interest in hearing about the latest news from the Perl Foundation.

>Yes.

>> And traits, but I won't twist your arm.
>
>I'd love to chat about traits, but I don't think that I can fit that
>into a lightning talk :/

But that's the point!  I don't have time for the long version :-)

  http://portland.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?PortlandPerlMongers

I've started listing some things here just to get them out of ram.
Rather than rattle sabers on the wiki, the list would still be a better
spot.

--Eric
--
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it."