[Pdx-pm] December Meeting

Ovid publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 15:57:47 PST 2005

--- Josh Heumann <perl-pm at joshheumann.com> wrote:
> December Meeting
> Wednesday, December 14th, 2005 6:30pm at Free Geek, 1741 SE 10th Ave
>
> >From the Kwiki:
>
> Any Perlish or geekish lecture, rant, speech, poem, droll witticism,
> or
> (hopefully) constructive criticism that you can fit into N MINUTES
> (where N usually equals 5, 8, 10 or 15).

Well, rather than just sign up, like Eric I'll ask if anyone has any
interest in hearing about the latest news from the Perl Foundation.  We
actually get stuff done but we've not been good at blowing our own
horn.  That is going to change (in fact, it already has, but some of
the exciting news is for Andy Lester to crow about.  He's our PR
person).

Cheers,
Ovid