[Pdx-pm] silly kwiki question

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Nov 30 11:23:36 PST 2005

Randall Hansen wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2005, at 11:07 AM, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
>
>> http://portland.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?SandBox
>
> keep in mind that our kwiki is version .18 -- ancient, IOW.

The hitting of the send key was kwiker than the brain.

I'd just gone to the site and created that page in order to be sure, absolutly
sure, that I knew how to answer Tom's question.  Then I typed in the link and
pressed send without adding the explanation.  As this is the second email I've
received reminding me of the kwiki version I'll post my explanation now:

Tom,

See the above link for a working example and a couple of non-working examples that
work in other wikis.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity