[Pdx-pm] Poll: traits

Ovid publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 13:38:48 PST 2005

--- chromatic <chromatic at wgz.org> wrote:
> I don't know how far you want to go with this, but perhaps there
> could
> be a way to extract a trait from a package where you can provide a
> list of the class's traity methods.

My intent is to get Class::Trait as close to a "correct" traits
implementation as possible.  Thus, whatever it takes to do this, I want
to do.  However, I do note that in the original traits paper and others
which discuss traits, this "any class is also a trait" mechanism does
not appear to exist.

Right now, you could use Class::Delegator to gain this behavior.

Cheers,
Ovid