[Pdx-pm] Day After Thanksgiving Game Night at Tom and Jenna’s

Tom Phoenix rootbeer at redcat.com
Thu Nov 17 09:49:49 PST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jenna Padbury <jennapadbury at redcat.com>

Happy not raining...do I really live in Oregon...Fall,

You and anybody you want to invite are warmly invited to a Post
Thanksgiving Game Night at Tom and Jenna's.

It is also (in Jenna's opinion) a matter of historical importance to
note that exactly one year ago this very holiday weekend Tom asked
Jenna to join him in marriage. This game night will culminate a year
of celebrating with family and friends.  Yippy!

When: Friday the 25th.
The fun starts at 4 PM and we'll wrap up by 9:00 PM  Feel free to drop
in as your schedule allows.

Where: 6815 N Interstate Ave.(we're in the blue house less than a
block north of Dekum on the southbound side of the street)

Transit: Max Yellow Line's Portland Boulevard stop is nearest;

Freeway: From I-5, exit and turn west onto Portland Boulevard to find
our neighborhood.

Parking: free and easy to find on any nearby side street a block or
two off of Interstate Avenue.

Food and drink: We'll have some soda and vegetarian chili and 12 bean
soup. We hope you'll a snack or drink or anything else you'd like to
eat. Sharing the bounty of your Thanksgiving leftovers is welcome…but
only if you promise to bring any extra home with you! J

Games: We'll have Zendo, of course. In case you somehow don't like
Zendo, we'll have some other games (Spin-the-Bottle, Hopscotch, Tiddly
Winks, Bunko, Bingo,... we'll find something). And of course, you are
always welcome to bring your favorite game.

This is a youngster friendly event, so if you have some or know some
feel free to bring them

RSVP: Not necessary but helpful as I determine just how many gallons
of Chili and soup to make
Peace,
Jenna