[Pdx-pm] November meeting tonight

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Wed Nov 9 09:46:21 PST 2005

Let's see, so far we've heard the following:

- we want someplace that's smoke-free
- we want someplace with beer
- we want someplace that's easy to get to
- we want someplace with free wifi
- we want someplace that has ponies we can pet and ride

Since there is no one location that satifies all of these, I'm sticking
with tradition.  We'll see you all at the Lucky Lab tonight at 6:30.

November Meeting
Wednesday, November 9th, 2005 6:30pm at The LuckyLab

GAME NIGHT! This is a Games for Geeks night. JoshHeumann will be
bringing Spy Alley and Apples to Apples, TomPhoenix will be bringing
some games, and MichaelSchwern will supply at least one as well. This is
a purely social meeting, so eat, drink and be geeky.